What are Infrared Heating Panels?
- Infrared Heating Technology has long been praised for its comforting effects. This technology does not directly heat the air – unlike convection heating technologies. Instead, it warms the walls, surfaces and objects within its range.
- The heat is stored and is released slowly and evenly into the air, creating a nicely distributed heat. A consequence of this radiant method of heating is that the air does not get dry, and is more pleasant to breathe when compared to a convection-style heating system.
- Additionally, many users compare the effect of Infrared Heat as being similar to going outside in the sunshine. This can create a feeling of health and well-being that traditional convection technologies are not able to offer.
Benefits of Infrared Heating Panels-Carbon Fibre
- Economical to run
- Easy to install
- No circulation of dust, pollen or other allergens
- Increases blood circulation
- 100% efficient heating solution
- Available in seven sizes
- IP44 rated
Infrared heating panels sizes
- 300w heating panel—505*605*22mm
- 360w heating panel—595*595*22mm
- 450w heating panel—505*905*22mm
- 600w heating panel—605*1005*22mm
- 720w heating panel—595*1195*22mm
- 780w heating panel—795*1005*22mm
- 1200w heating panel—1005*1205*22mm
As to the frame of the infrared wall heaters, available in the following colors: white, black, and silver
Eco art infrared heaters are very easy to install, wall mounted the heaters horizontally or vertically.
The courier will dispatch the infrared panels within 3 days of placing the order and so delivery should be in 7 working days.
NEED HELP? CONTACT US: [email protected]