EcoArt Heating’s new Premium Temper Glass infrared heating panels provide effective heating and an emotive ambiance.
The Ocean View Image Infrared Heating Panels are both safe and energy-efficient far infrared heaters and beautiful pieces of art. Blending classic style and functionality,it can accent an indoor or outdoor space. . By utilizing a favorite photo or digital art. The art emits soothing, spa-quality heat that is natural, comfortable and doesn’t dry the air.
Please send your company logo or family portrait- or chose from one of the pre-made designs to [email protected]– along with your order number.
Minimum resolution must be 300 DPI and file size above 3 MB
Choose Your Design- With hundreds of styles and designs to choose from, infrared picture panel Heater blends seamless in any home. Or, by using your own image, create a original.
- Control Options to Fit Your Style–it can be controlled with a simple on/off switch, by traditional thermostats and smart thermostats, and most home automation systems.
- Rapid Heating- Far infrared rays produced by Eco Art radiate outward, heating all nearby objects, producing a widespread effect, almost immediately.
- Portable-The frameless glass infrared heating panel can be easily taken to different areas of the home-inside or outside-as needed.
- No Harmful UV Rays-The panel uses the same principle as the sun’s warming light, without UV rays, for optimal heating that’s comfortable and safe.
- Ideal for Allergy Sufferers- Most heating methods use fans to disperse heat, which often stirs up existing dust and allergens, the panel does not have any fans and operates silently.
- Environmentally Friendly-Eco Art (when combined with a non-combustion power source) operates without any carbon combustion, no toxic by-products of combustions, no open flame, and no fuel lines to leak.
- Perfect for Outdoor Living- Eco Art is not subject to breezes or drafts, providing highly efficient heat.
- No Dry Heat- Unlike conventional heaters that draw moisture out of the air, Eco Art does not produce dry heat, avoiding itchy eyes and throat.
- Long Life Expectancy-The glass infrared heating panel can last more than 10 years, creating a very low cost of ownership.