What are Infrared Heating Panels?
- Infrared Heating Technology has long been praised for its comforting effects. This technology does not directly heat the air – unlike convection heating technologies. Instead, it warms the walls, surfaces and objects within its range.
- The heat is stored and is released slowly and evenly into the air, creating a nicely distributed heat. A consequence of this radiant method of heating is that the air does not get dry, and is more pleasant to breathe when compared to a convection-style heating system.
- Additionally, many users compare the effect of Infrared Heat as being similar to going outside in the sunshine. This can create a feeling of health and well-being that traditional convection technologies are not able to offer.
Benefits of Infrared Heating Panels-Carbon Fibre
- Economical to run
- Easy to install
- No circulation of dust, pollen or other allergens
- Increases blood circulation
- 100% efficient heating solution
- Available in seven sizes
- IP44 rated
Infrared heating panels sizes
- 300w glass heating panel—600*700mm
- 450w glass heating panel—600*800mm
- 600w glass heating panel—600*1000mm
Eco art glass heating panel available in black, white, green, red
Eco art infrared heaters are very easy to install, wall mounted the heaters horizontally or vertically.
The courier will dispatch the infrared panels within 3 days of placing the order and so delivery should be in 7 working days.
NEED HELP? CONTACT US: [email protected]